84 Raleigh Street
4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths
4 minute (200 yards!) walk to the hospital
- Located in the Upper White Coat Neighborhood
- Mint condition large house one block from Strong
- Walk to the hospital in less than 4 minutes - 200 yards, closer than the employee parking lot and much closer than the medical student parking lot
- Best part of the Strong/UR area favored by U of R students
- Low utilities new windows insulation and central A/C
- Refinished hard wood floor
- Common areas furnished with dining room table and chairs, sofa in the living room and entertainment center (you will have to bring your own TV). Kitchen has fridge, gas stove and lots of cupboards’. There is an extra fridge in the basement.
- Laundry in the basement with two washing machines and two dryers to be used by the tenants at no charge - run dark and white at the same time
- Two car garage with remote door opener drive way for off street parking
- No smoking no pets
- Large deck (2007) for relaxation and enjoyment
- First level: Kitchen, dining room, living room, entrance hall, powder room and a large deck connected to the house with sliding doors
- Second level: two large bedrooms, one smaller sitting room and one full bath room.
The master bedroom (master north) has a walk in closet. The second bedroom is the same size and has a regular closet. All three rooms has solid
classic oak hardwood floors
- Third level: Two bedrooms with each a private full bathroom with shower, vanity and toilet. The bathrooms have tile floor, a window, heat and exhaust fans and heated towel hangers
- Lower level: Dual washers and dryers.
View Larger Map
Cost: Rent starts at $640 per month plus split utilities (average $42/m). Rent is based on size,
features and location of the individual room. The individual rent is listed with each room description.
Contact Per Westesson 585 383 0287 or Per.Westesson@gmail.com
You rent, and you get, a home, a family, a backyard, and potential lifelong colleagues and friends!