44 Irvington Road
4 bedrooms and 5 full bathrooms!
4 minute (400 yards!) walk to the hospital
- This home has undergon a complete inner and outer renovation.
- Located in the Upper White Coat Neighborhood
- This home is in mint condition and a very large house three blocks from Strong Hospital
- This home has been totally renovated including new windows, new doors, new insulation,
refinished hardwood floors, redone basement, new bathrooms, new kitchen and new fridges.
- Walk to the hospital in less than 4 minutes - 400 yards, closer than the employee parking lot and much
closer than the medical and nursing student parking lot
- The kitchen has dual dishwashers and dual fridges
- Low utilities with new windows, additional insulation, good efficiency natural gas furnace and central A/C
- Refinished oak hard wood floor in the entire house
- Common areas furnished with dining room table and chairs, sofa in the living room and coffee table and decorative lights
- 40 inch flat screen high resolution TV in living room
- Kitchen has two fridges, stove, two dishwashers, micro and lots of cupboards.
- Laundry in the basement with washing machine and natural gas dryer to be used by the students at no charge.
- Large one car garage with electrical door opener and additional parking in the back yard
- You can always get in and out with your car without having to move any other car(s)
- No smoking no pets
- Large nice green back yard for relaxation and enjoyment
- One unit, Master North on the 1st floor, has its own private entrance, separate study alkov and of course private full bath
- First level: Kitchen, dining room, living room, entrance hall, powder room
and a large nice back yard
- Second level: Four bedrooms and four full bathrooms.
All bedrooms have direct access to their own private full bathroom.
- Third level: Just an attic with lots of insulation.
- Lower level: Laundry and storage with washer and dryer.
Visa större karta
Cost: Varies by room size and features, starting $660.00/month for a room with private bath plus split
utilities (average $43/m)
Contact Per Westesson 585 383 0287 or Per.Westesson@gmail.com
You rent, and you get, a home, a family, a backyard, and potential lifelong colleagues and friends!