108 Rossiter Road
4 student two-room suites each with full private bath
1 minute (150 yards!) walk to the hospital
- This home was totally renovated in 2019, with new kitchen, 4 new bathrooms, new windows, new doors, new insulation,
new hardwood floors, redone basement, new central air conditioning, new furnace and two new fridges with freezers.
- Located in the Upper White Coat Neighborhood
- This home is in mint condition and a very large house two blocks from Strong Hospital
- There is over 2000 sf living space
- Each student has a bedroom and a study as well as a private bath room
- Walk to the hospital in less than 1 minute - 150 yards, closer than the employee parking lot and much
closer than the medical and nursing student parking lot - it is even closer than the hospital parking garage
- The kitchen has granite counter tops, dishwasher, micro, garbage disposal and dual fridges
- Low utilities with new windows, additional insulation, good efficiency natural gas furnace and central A/C
- New bamboo hard wood floor
- Common areas are unfurnished and there are extensive decorative lights
- Kitchen has two fridges, gas range, dishwasher, micro and lots of cupboards.
- Laundry in the basement with washing machine and dryer to be used by the students at no charge.
- Two car garage with additional parking allows for off street parking
- Yard is professionally maintaned
- No smoking and no pets
- First floor :Two room suite is a large bed room with private bath and direct access to the large private study
- Second level: Two bedrooms each with an adjacent study and two full bathrooms.
All bedrooms have direct access to their own private full bathroom.
- Third level: Penthouse with two powerfull air conditioners.
- Lower level: Laundry and storage with washer and dryer.
Visa större karta
Cost: Varies by room size and features, starting $645.00/month for a room with private bath plus split
utilities (average $34/m)
Contact Per Westesson 585 383 0287 or Per.Westesson@gmail.com
You rent, and you get, a home, a family, a backyard, and potential lifelong colleagues and friends!